Get the tools, expertise, and monthly support team you need to manage your business website and achieve your online marketing goals. We have plans that can grow with your business needs and are built to be flexible enough for the budget of virtually any business.
Simply select an ongoing level to accompany your setup.
Our entry-level plan focuses on providing best-in-class managed hosting for business websites.
- Human Webmaster
- Powerful Servers
- Extra Spam Protection
- Daily Backups
- Regular Framework Updates
- Hardened Configuration
- Uptime Monitoring
- Enhanced Notifications
- Domain & DNS Management
- Content Delivery Network
- SEOPress PRO
- Robust Lead Forms
- Conversion Tracking
For professional websites, blogs, and portfolios requiring improved security, SEO, and high-level marketing guidance.
2 Hours Support**
Everything in Starter, plus:
- Enhanced Firewall Settings
- Malware Scans
- Competitor Monitoring
- Local SEO Support
- Crawl Issue Remediation
- Monitor Broken Links
- Image Compression
- Monthly SEO Focus Page
- Website Content Updates
- Marketing Strategy Support
- Analytics Support
For businesses that are investing in paid advertising campaigns who need increased performance support.
6 Hours Support**
Everything in Core, Plus:
- Monthly Security Audits
- Cloudflare PRO
- Top Page Performance Testing
- Extended Citation Identification
- Competitor Top Link Monitoring
- Google Ads Support*
- Social Media Ads Support*
- Landing Page Guidance
Dramatically improve your website’s speed, security, and conversion potential.
CONTACT US FOR PRICING
- Fully-Branded Theme
- Built For Speed
- Curated Plugins
- Flexible Layouts
- IMGIX Integration
- Art Direction Support
- Gravity Forms
- Custom Post Modules
- Content Migration
Prefer to keep your existing website instead of upgrading to a GlideStep setup? One of our team members will be happy to scope your migration needs.
Quick hint… the included deliverables are color-coded according to whether they relate to Managed Hosting, Search Engine Optimization, or Marketing Support, to help better visualise how the services expand.
* Some services indication will require you to maintain service plans with those vendors, and that pricing is not included in our service plans. We have budgeted time to manage those services, not the services themselves. Third-party plugins and payment gateways are also NOT included in the above pricing.
** Most of the tasks in the tables above are deliverable-focused rather than linked to time, as we have found this is what most clients care most about. However, since some of the service-based tasks could potentially be quite open-ended in nature, we do have a cap on total support time for each tier.
- Am I locked into a contract?
- We do require a 6-month initial commitment period for all service plans, due to the complexity of setting new clients up in our ecosystem. However, after that our services are provided on a month-to-month basis. You may cancel at any time with 30 days notice.
- Is there a setup fee?
- If you need a new website setup, then there will be a separate fee for that service. GlideStep website setups typically range between $2,500-$6,000 depending on the scope of your needs, though in order to keep focus on performance customization options are limited. Otherwise, there is not a setup fee for our monthly services.
- Can we use the GlideStep service without the setup?
- Performance and security scores tend to be significantly higher with our fine-tuned setups, but depending on your current website infrastructure we may be able to provide an ongoing service plan without a new setup. However, our team will still need to install and configure a suite of supporting plugins so there is typically a migration fee even without a setup.
- How is this different from a service like WP Engine or Digital Ocean?
- We love WP Engine, Digital Ocean, and other great hosting companies like them. We’ve even worked with WP Engine directly during our SoundBoard conferences for three separate years now, and they are amazing people! We actually utilize those services for many of our clients.
Think of our managed hosting plans as an additional layer of service and support on top of what they offer. Without our managed service layer, even with a premium hosting service you’d still be on the hook to troubleshoot things that go wrong. You’d also still be responsible for managing and troubleshooting WordPress and plugin updates every month, a vital part of maintaining a secure, headache-free website. With our plan, you get to delegate all of that to us and focus on your primary business activities.
- So this is just a WordPress site?
- GlideStep sites are powered by WordPress, but the service is built around the idea of a fully-managed experience. In order to provide that, any site that is hosted on our network will be fully locked and all plugins, users, and other aspects will only be manageable by our team. This is a major distinction from what many people are used to, which is why we don't advertise these as WordPress sites per se.
- Is our site content locked into the GlideStep system forever?
- Not at all! We only lock the sites while we are providing management services. If you ever decide to leave us, we'll happily package all of the plugins, content, and everything else your new developers might need to migrate the site to install elsewhere. You'll need to register for your own licenses for several supporting plugins if you desire to continue using them, but ultimately the site is not 'locked' indefinitely.
- Are these services only for WordPress websites?
- It is also not required that your website run on WordPress, or that you host your website with us. Although our services are optimized for best performance when we host your website and it is running on WordPress, the majority of the services we provide can still be offered for clients on other platforms.
- I can just install my own plugins though, right?
- Unfortunately, due to the fact that we are actively managing your installation, you will not be able to manage plugins yourself. If you need something though, just ask and we'll explore the possibility of adding it to the ecosystem. But there are a lot of bloated plugins out there, so we just cannot promise that it'll be possible.
- Can users register like on a WordPress site?
- For security purposes, we disable registration on all of our sites while we are managing them. If you require user registrations, or if you need your own admin users, just contact us and we'll explore some options.
- Can you build us a new site?
- If you don't have a website, we can work with you to set something up as a part of the setup process outlined in the table above. Our framework has been built to allow you to get the most out of our services while helping to keep setup expenses lower than what you might find with a typical agency setup for a high performance website. So if you're looking for a super fast business website, today is your lucky day!
- What if we already have a website?
- If you already have a WordPress site, then we can most likely work with what you've got! We will just need to install a collection of plugins we use to provide our services, and we might also need to review some of the plugins you already have in place to make sure none of them are causing any security or performance issues. This initial intake effort will require a one-time migration fee, which will depend upon the scope of your current site. Of course if you're looking for a faster site or a general design refresh, a new setup might be a good move regardless.
- Are the features described in each of the benefit areas unlimited?
- No, these support functions are not unlimited. Some broader hosting and monitoring tasks require the same amount of work regardless of the site size, but many of the SEO, Content, and performance areas can scale dramatically depending on the website. That is each service plan has a total maximum allowed budget of support time.
- What happens if more work is needed for a month than my plan level allows?
- If extra work would be needed to support your online marketing goals beyond the scope of your support plan, we will either provide you with an estimate for the extra work order or help coordinate with a third party vendor of your choice. You will always be given advance notice of any out-of-scope work requests. We don’t believe in surprise invoices.
- Does this mean you’ll be writing our blog posts?
- No. Content marketing is a very involved discipline, and the type of publishing support offered in this plan is more focused on cleaning up and formatting content that your team has already produced. With that said, we’ll be happy to provide strategic guidance and advice on the content you’re producing!
If you aren’t an active content producer, and there’s no shame in that, then we’ll just use existing pages for our focus pages each month. This works because of the ever-changing nature of SEO and the competitive landscape. There is almost always more that can be done to further optimize a page!
- What happens if my website gets hacked?
- It depends. Restoring hacked websites is a job that can vary significantly in terms of scope, and it really depends upon the nature of the attack. In our experience, in most cases these issues can be resolved by reverting to a recent backup, changing passwords, and running a few scans to ensure things are back up and running and the initial exploit has been remediated. Depending upon the severity of the attack and the resources of your attacker, however, restoration and protection may require further work.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Will this make my website #1 in Google?
- Not necessarily. Although having a faster and more secure website will certainly help your search engine rankings, there are a LOT of factors that influence your website’s search rankings and there will likely be several ranking elements that are beyond the scope of this service. Furthermore, your competitors will all be doing different things, so the landscape will continuously be changing.
With that said, we do typically see some real benefits and improvements in rankings as a result of the efforts made for our clients at these service levels.
- Will this make my website faster?
- In the majority of cases, yes. Compared to most economy hosting services, our servers tend to load sites a bit more quickly, which search engines like Google care a great deal about. However, this will depend on the specific nature of your site setup and the combination of plugins that your site is running, especially if you install additional plugins on your site over time. If your site is already implementing performance boost and upgrades of its own, you might be off to a strong start already!
Generally though, your site should see a speed increase using our service and our team can also work towards incrementally improving your performance further over time.
- Will this service ensure that my website will never go down or break?
- Unfortunately, no. While our hosting services will significantly improve your chances of surviving many automated attacks, there are no guarantees in our world of increasingly complicated cyber attacks and threats. Even without hackers, sites regularly break because of various plugin updates or user error.
The core value of our managed plans is that you’ll have someone in your corner ready to help you troubleshoot and get things back up and running as quickly as possible when something goes wrong.
- What sort of hosting capacity does this plan come with?
- We have allocated the following capacities for each service level. If your website is very highly visited, we may need to setup you up on a custom server plan. But in over 13 years of service, we’ve very rarely run into a case where a client needed more than our capacity.
BUSINESS PREMIUM Site Visits 25,000 100,000 400,000 Local Storage 10 GB 20 GB 30 GB Monthly Bandwidth 50 GB 200 GB 400 GB
- Will my team have admin users in WordPress or SFTP access to the server?
- While this is possible upon demand, we strongly encourage clients to limit the amount of admin users or SFTP access that is granted, since every instance of these creates new potential security vulnerabilities. We will consult with you during your setup in order to come up with a server setup and access protocol that best protects your site while still serving your team’s needs.
ACCOUNTS & BILLING
- Can we pay with a credit card?
- Yes! For payments over $1,000 we do require a 3% processing fee for credit card payments. We also happily accept check payments.
- When do service periods begin?
- In most cases, we can start a new service plan at any point during a month, and billing cycles will always be based on the calendar month. If we do not feel capable of getting reaching our support time budget within the current period, we may recommend post-dating your service start date or pro-rating the first month's service.
- Can I change my service level?
- Yes! You can scale your service plan up or down, even within the initial commitment period. We just require that you give us 30 Days notice beforehand so we can complete the ongoing services for the current period and adjust our plans for the next month. Please note that contacting us just a few days before your next invoice processes does not guarantee that you won't be invoiced.
- What if I change my mind and want to cancel this service?
- We require initial commitment when you sign up for a new service, but once that initial period is completed our services are provided month-to-month. You may cancel anytime after the initial setup period, as long as you provide us with 30 Days notice.
- Do you guarantee results?
- Due to a plethora of factors, we unfortunately cannot promise specific results. In fact, we suggest being wary of any vendor that does. This is especially true for SEO outfits promising to get you to the top of search engines without any consideration of the difficulty of your industry or your existing web assets.
- Can I move my website?
- If you decide to cancel your service after the initial commitment period, you are more than welcome to export your website out. We will package all site files and database information so your new developers can install your website on another server.
- What is your refund policy?
- We'll always work to earn your business, and will work with you if you ever decide it's not working out. But please understand that we do not offer refunds.